Xiangshan District, Hsinchu
|Location||Hsinchu City, Taiwan|
|• Type||District Government|
|• Total||54.85 km2 (21.18 sq mi)|
- Area: 54.85 km2 (21.18 sq mi)
- Population: 76,836 (January 2016)
The district consists of Gangnan, Hushan, Hulin, Jinshui, Shuxia, Puqian, Zhongpu, Niupu, Dingpu, Tungxiang, Xiangcun, Xiangshan, Dazhuang, Meishan, Zhaoshan, Haishan, Jiadong, Dahu, Nanai, Zhongai, Neihu, Yanshui, Nangang and Dingfu Village.
It is most well known locally for the Hsiangshan Industrial Park and for having the major portion of Hsinchu City's "17km Scenic Coastline" boardwalk.
- Haishan Fishing Port
- Hsiangshan Wetland Natural Park
- Jincheng Lake Bird Watching Zone
- Seafront Scenic Area at Kangnan
- TRA Xiangshan Station
- Local buses connect Xiangshan district to other parts of Hsinchu city, Inter-city buses also provide transport to Taipei, Taichung and Banqiao.
- "Brief of City Council". Hsinchu City Council. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xiangshan District, Hsinchu City.|
- Siangshan District Office, Hsinchu City (in English)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|