Xiangshan District, Hsinchu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Area: 54.85 km2 (21.18 sq mi)
- Population: 76,836 (January 2016)
It is most well known locally for the Hsiangshan Industrial Park and for having the major portion of Hsinchu City's "17km Scenic Coastline" boardwalk.
- Haishan Fishing Port
- Hsiangshan Wetland Natural Park
- Jincheng Lake Bird Watching Zone
- Seafront Scenic Area at Kangnan
- TRA Xiangshan Station
- Local buses connect Xiangshan district to other parts of Hsinchu city, Inter-city buses also provide transport to Taipei, Taichung and Banqiao.
- "Brief of City Council". Hsinchu City Council. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xiangshan District, Hsinchu City.|
- Siangshan District Office, Hsinchu City (in English)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|