|Location||Liwan District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
|Operated by||Guangzhou Metro Co. Ltd.|
|Platforms||2 (2 side platforms)|
|Opened||28 December 2009|
Xichang Station (Chinese: 西场站), formerly Dongfeng Road West Station (Chinese: 东风西路站) during planning, is a station on Line 5 of the Guangzhou Metro. It is located under the junction of Huanshi Road West (Chinese: 环市西路) and Dongfeng Road West (Chinese: 东风西路) in the Liwan District of Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China. Huanshi West Street (Chinese: 环市西路) is the main shopping area for shoes in the city. The station opened on 28 December 2009.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Platform 2||← Line 5 towards Jiaokou (Zhongshanba)|
|Platform 1||→ Line 5 towards Wenchong (Xicun) →|
- 广州地铁站以企业命名引来居民不满导致改名 (Chinese Version) Archived September 27, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- 广州地铁五号线概况 (Chinese Version) Archived September 30, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Metro Line 5 Opens This December[permanent dead link]
- 廣州地鐵五號線投標申請人報名提交資料一覽表 (Chinese Version)
- 09置业重点关注五号线地铁物业之荔湾区 (Chinese Version)
- Guangzhou Metro line Five to Open in December 2009