|• Revised Romanization||Yongsan-dong|
|• Total||1.96 km2 (0.76 sq mi)|
|• Density||6,400/km2 (17,000/sq mi)|
Government and infrastructure
Schools located in Yongsan-dong:
- Seoul Yongam Elementary School
- Bosung Girls' Middle School
- Yongsan Middle School
- Bosung Girls' High School
- Yongsan High School
- "용산동 (Yongsan-dong 龍山洞)" (in Korean). Doosan encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-14.
- Seoul's best museums CNN Go. 27 October 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-04
- "Location." (Archive) Ministry of National Defense. Retrieved on January 1, 2014. "Yongsan-dong 3 Ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-701"
- Yongsan official homepage (in Korean)
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|