|• Revised Romanization||Namyeong-dong|
|• Total||1.19 km2 (0.46 sq mi)|
|• Density||6,700/km2 (17,000/sq mi)|
Namyeong-dong is a dong, neighbourhood of Yongsan-gu in Seoul, South Korea. Namyeong-dong is famous in Korea for being the place where many acts of torture occurred in the 1970s and the 1980s. Indeed, the headquarters of the KCIA was in Namyeongdong.
- "남영동 (Namyeong-dong 南營洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- "The origin of dongs in Yongsan-gu" (in Korean). Yongsan-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Yongsan-gu official website
- (in Korean) Yongsan-gu official website
- (in Korean) Namyeong-dong resident office website
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|