Zbigniew Robert Promiński
Inferno with Azarath, 2011
|Birth name||Zbigniew Robert Promiński|
|Also known as||Inferno|
30 December 1978 |
|Genres||Blackened death metal, black metal, death metal|
|Instruments||Drums, percussion, guitar|
|Associated acts||Behemoth, Witchmaster, Damnation, Azarath, Devilyn, Deus Mortem, Artrosis, Christ Agony|
Zbigniew Robert Promiński (born 30 December 1978 in Tczew), stage name Inferno, is a Polish heavy metal musician, best known as the drummer for blackened death metal band Behemoth. He has also contributed to bands such as Azarath, Witchmaster, Damnation, Deus Mortem, Artrosis, Christ Agony and Devilyn. Also, his endorsements include Paiste cymbals, Czarcie Kopyto pedals, Pearl drums, Evans drumheads, and Pro-Mark drumsticks.
Inferno joined Behemoth in 1997. He left the group briefly in 1999 during the release of Satanica, but returned in early 2000. "Slaying The Prophets ov Isa" and "Pazuzu" from The Apostasy he has reached a tempo of 270bpm in the studio. Shemhamforash reached 275bpm in studio. Slaves Shall Serve was 270 bpm, but at Sweden Rock Festival in 2005, he played it at around 290bpm.
At NAMM 2008, Spaun Drums unveiled a 8x14 signature Inferno snare drum. The 18 ply Maple/Birch snare drum features a gun-metal finish with custom graphics and diecast hoops.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zbigniew Robert Promiński.|
- "MUSIC ARENA - Nergal: "Behemoth to nie Big Brother"". Musicarena.pl. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Behemoth". Behemoth.pl. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Artists-> Inferno (Image)". Paiste. 2007-02-08. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Find the Latest in Music Gear News and More | Harmony Central". News.harmony-central.com. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "profesjonalny sprzęt perkusyjny". Czarcie Kopyto. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
|This article on a drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|