|Public limited company|
|Founder||Jim Ovia, CON.|
|Headquarters||Zenith Heights, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
|Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, UK|
|Jim Ovia, Chairman
Peter Amangbo, CEO
Adaora Umeoji, DMD
Ebenezer Onyeagwu, DMD
Oladipo Olusola, Executive Director
Umar Ahmed, Executive Director
|Revenue||Aftertax: ₦:129,652,000,000 (2016)|
|Total assets||₦:4,739,825,000,000 (2016)|
|Subsidiaries||Zenith Insurance, Zenith Pension Custodian, Zenith Securities, Zenith Bank Ghana, Zenith Bank UK, Zenith Trust Company, CyberSpace Networks|
Zenith Bank is a large financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa. As at 31 December 2016, its total assets was ₦:4,739,825 million with shareholders' equity of ₦:616,353 million  The shares of stock of the company are listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
The bank was established in May 1990 and commenced banking operations in July of the same year. On 17 June 2004, following a successful IPO, the bank became a public limited company. On 21 October 2004 its shares of stock were listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE). The bank's shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) following a listing of the $850 million worth of its shares at $6.80 each, in 2013.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, Zenith Bank Plc has more than 500 branches and business offices in all states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Zenith Bank maintains subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Ghana, Sierra Leone and The Gambia. The Bank also has representative offices in South Africa and China.
- LSEG - Welcome Stories (21 March 2013). "London Stock Exchange Is Delighted To Welcome Zenith Bank To The Main Market". London: London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG). Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- Zenith Bank Plc (11 March 2017). "Zenith Bank PLC Annual Report - 31 December 2016" (PDF). Lagos: Zenith Bank Plc. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- CBN (27 September 2016). "List of Financial Institutions: Licensed Commercial Banks". Abuja: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- Zenith Bank (27 September 2016). "Zenith Bank Plc: Corporate Information". Lagos: Zenith Bank. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- Zenith Bank: The success story of Nigerian banking
- What Nigerian Banks Pay Their Workers - 29 July 2015