Adobe Edge Animate
|Stable release||2.0.3 / 18 June 2014|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows and limited compatibility on Mac OS X|
Adobe Edge Preview
The preview release of Adobe Edge was first released to Adobe Labs in August 2011, and was downloaded 50,000 times within 24 hours. 
Use in eLearning
Currently, there are several methods for using Adobe Edge Animate content in elearning. The first method is to use the Adobe Captivate App Packager to embed animations inside Adobe Captivate projects.  The second is the Leara Elevate5™ interface.  The third method is to import Edge Animate files into Lectora. 
- "Adobe Edge Animate Preview 7 is now available!". Retrieved 2012-10-08.
- "Edge Animate CC is not free for beta users". Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Adobe Edge Animate CC". Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- Tom Loftus (2011-11-09). "Tech Today: Adobe to Drop Mobile Flash, 750 Jobs". WSJ. Retrieved 2011-10-16.
- "Adobe Edge Hits 50,000 downloads in first 24 hours". Retrieved 2011-08-07.
- "Leara Elevate5™ Interface". Retrieved 2014-04-11.
- "Webinar: Using Custom HTML5 and Adobe Edge with Lectora". Retrieved 2014-04-11.