|Birth name||Alfred Druffner|
28 May 1904|
|Died||30 September 1943
|Years of service||1922–1943|
|Commands held||Grenadier-Regiment 519|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Alfred Druffner (28 May 1904 – 30 September 1943) was a highly decorated Oberst in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Alfred Druffner died on 30 September 1943 in Orel, Russia. He was posthumously awarded the Oak Leaves to his Knight's Cross on 30 November 1943.
 Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (20 December 1940)
- 1st Class (6 August 1941)
- Infantry Assault Badge
- Eastern Front Medal (21 July 1942)
- German Cross in Gold (27 October 1941)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 140.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 65.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945. Friedburg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 3-7909-0284-5.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.