Anna Dello Russo
|Anna Dello Russo|
Anna Dello Russo
April 16, 1962 |
Bari, Southern Italy
|Title||Editor-at-Large, Nippon Vogue|
She is self-described as a "passionate fashionista" and has been described by Helmut Newton as a "fashion maniac". Dello Russo is often featured in popular street style blogs The Sartorialist and Jak & Jil. She has gone on record to state that she owns over 4,000 pairs of shoes.
To celebrate their 10 year anniversary, the clothing website yoox.com printed 10 different shirts for sale, each with one of Dello Russo's top ten outfits. The shirts went on to sell out within the first day they were made available. 
In November 2010 she made a new fragrance named Beyond, with the bottle in the form of a shoe.
On October 4, 2012, Dello Russo released a line of accessories through her collaboration with Swedish fashion giant, H&M. The highly anticipated collection comprises jewelry, luggage, sunglasses and even an ornate feather hat.
Dello Russo was born in 1962 in Bari, a city in the south of Italy. She has an M.A. degree in Italian Literature and Art History taken at the University of Bari and attended the Domus Academy in Milan. 
Before assuming her current position of Fashion Director and Editor-at-large at Vogue Nippon, Dello Russo spent 18 years at Condé Nast Italia, as fashion editor at Vogue Italia and as editor of L'Uomo Vogue from 2000-2006.  Her fashion assistants are Virginia Cuscito and Carlotta Oddi.
- Odell, Amy. Anna Dello Russo T-Shirts Sold Out in a Day on Yoox.com, New York Magazine, June 18, 2010. Accessed February 21, 2014.
-  The Fashion Spot Forum. Retrieved on 2009-6-18.
-  uk.ykone. Retrieved on 2011-6-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anna Dello Russo.|
- New York Magazine interview with Anna Dello Russo
- Style.com A Day In The Life Of: Anna Dello Russo, Fashion Director At Large, Vogue Nippon
- Nowmanifest Anna Dello Russo's blog