|District||North East Delhi|
|• Body||Municipal Corporation Of Delhi|
|• Official||Hindi, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||North East Delhi|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Babarpur|
|Civic agency||Municipal Corporation Of Delhi|
Babar pur is the area surrounded by Yamuna Vihar in east, Rohtas Nagar in west, Seelampur in north and Chajjupur in south. It is situated in the region of South Shahdara of Delhi. It is connected to Main 100 feet road to Ashok Nagar.
- Little Flower Public School
- Guru Harkishan Public School
- Surya Health Care Naturopathy, Su-jok Acupressure Clinic Babarpur
- Mayarani Dharmshalla running by Babarpur Extension welfare society (regd 1982)
- Shahdara Metro Station is about 1 km (1 mi) from babarpur and seelampur metro station is also nearby.
Barapur is famous for Naturopathy, Su-jok, Acupressure, and Yog Clinic ' SURYA HEALTH CARE ' running by Dr. Anindita Dixit (Contact No. 9210277144) and automobile shops which includes Two Wheeler Like Bajaj, TVS,Hero Honda, Mahindera, Honda, Hundai, Battery Fitted Scooter and mopeds.
- Nearest Malls - Cross River mall, Pacific Mall are nearest located malls to Babarpur.
- Nearest Markets -Teliwara, Chota bazar, Rohtas Nagar etc.
- Hira Sweets is the famous shop for balushahi is also located in babarpur.
- Famous Mayarani Dharamshalla in Hariom Gali Babarpur.
- Anup Vatika famous farm house located in Nahar Road Babarpur.
R S Tomar who is born and brought up in Babar Pur is a noted Textile Engineer has written books on Textiles  ( Handbook of Worsted Wool and Blended Suiting Process Published by Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge UK and Fabric Defects on E- Publication is on website www.textileassociationindia.org by Textile Association India, Mumbai ) and was felicitated with Engineering Achievement Award in 2006 at the hands of Hon'ble Dr K Kasturirangan Ex Chairman, Indian Space Research Organisation, Bangalore by The Institution of Engineers (India) at Nashik (Maharashtra) on contribution to Textile Industries in Controlling Fabric Defects for high class Worsted Suiting Fabrics.He is announced for the honour of the most prestigious Bharat Jyoti Award 2011 by the India International Friendship Society, New Delhi and Best Citizen of India Award 2011 by Best Citizen Publishing House, New Delhi.
Mukesh Dixit Youth Leader also born and brought up in Babarpur He is President Babarpur Extension Welfare Society Regd 1982. He is activist of Bhartiya Janta Party. Ex CC and Secretary of Shyam Lal College. ABVP activist in Delhi. His name known as an election planner.
|Rohtas Nagar||Babar pur||Yamuna Vihar|
- R.S. Tomar (28 February 2010). Handbook of Worsted Wool and Blended Suiting Process. Woodhead Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84569-954-3. Retrieved 2 May 2012.