||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2013)|
|Manufacturer||Onyx International / official Onyx BOOX retail store|
|Media||ePub, PDF, MOBI, HTML, TXT, DOC, DOCX, CHM, RTF|
|Display||E Ink Pearl screen|
The Onyx Boox i63ML Newton device is the first eReader with access to Google Play. It has a 1 GHz processor, 512Mb DDR and 8 Gb internal storage memory.
Onyx Boox i62ML (Moon Light) (also called "Firefly", "Angel Glow" or "Aurora" depending on the country it is sold in) is a device with 800 MHz Cortex A8 CPU, 128Mb DDR, 4Gb internal memory, a 6-inch E Ink Pearl HD infrared touch screen, with 1024×758 resolution, 16 level grey scale and built in front-light technology called Moon Light.
Onyx Boox M92 is a device with a 9.7 inch E Ink Pearl screen with electromagnetic touch, 1200×825 resolution and 16 level grey scale. It supports the Hanvon stylus for touchscreen navigation and note taking. It was released in November 2011.
An Android-based (2.3) smart phone and e-reader, the primary screen of which will be a 4.3 inch e-Ink display. The specs indicate it will be a tri-band device and will lack the 850 MHz band that is needed in the USA.
The Onyx BOOX C65 is an Android based (2.3) device with a 6-inch E Ink HD EPD multi-touch capacitive touch screen with 1024x758 pixel resolution at 212 ppi and 16 grey levels. It comes in two versions, the C65HD "Storia" (burgundy) and the C65ML "AfterGlow" (graphite), the latter with a Modern Front-Light system. Specifications for the device includes a 1 GHz Cortex A8 CPU, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB flash memory, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and a MicroSD card slot. Weight: 186 g (6.6 oz), Size: 170x117x8.7 mm (6.7x4.6x0.3 in).
The Onyx BOOX T68 is an Android 4.0 based e-reader/tablet with 6.8 inch E Ink Pearl HD (1440 x 1080) screen. It runs on a 1Ghz Freescale i.MX6 ARM Cortex A9 processor. It comes with 512MB RAM, 4GB of storage, a microSD card slot, audio jack, wifi, bluetooth, can use Google Play Books and the Amazon Kindle Store and has a text-to-speech capability when a bluetooth speaker is used.
The Onyx BOOX i86 is an upcoming Android 4.0 based e-reader with 8 inch E Ink Pearl 1600x1200, infrared touchscreen and runs on a 1Ghz Cortex A9 processor. It comes with 512MB RAM, 4GB of storage, a microSD card slot, audio jack, wifi, bluetooth.
- Onyx Boox i63ML Newton with Android 2.3 and E-Ink Carta Display
- "Boox I Series", Onyx (CN), retrieved December 1, 2013
- Boox i62HD Angel Glow, EU: Onyx, retrieved December 1, 2013
- Boox i62ML Aurora, RU: Onyx, retrieved December 1, 2013
- "Review: The Onyx Boox Firefly Shows that There’s More to an eReader Than Screen Tech and a Frontlight", The Digital Reader, December 31, 2012, retrieved December 1, 2013
- "Обзор Onyx Boox i62ML Aurora: первая российская читалка с подсветкой", Hi-Tech (RU: Mail), November 14, 2012, retrieved December 1, 2013
- BOOX C Series
- Exclusive Onyx Boox T68 available soon
- Onyx Taunts New 8-Inch eBook Reader
|This electronics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|