||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2014)|
|Bartolo "Buddy" Valastro|
|Born||Bartolo Valastro, Jr.
March 3, 1977
Hoboken, New Jersey
|Occupation||Owner of Carlo's Bakery, Buddy V's Events & Buddy V's Ristorante|
|Known for||Baker, cake designee|
|Home town||Little Ferry, New Jersey|
|Spouse(s)||Lisa Valastro (m. 2001)|
Bartolo "Buddy" Valastro, Jr. (born March 3, 1977) is an American celebrity chef, entrepreneur, and reality television personality. He is the owner of Carlo's Bakery, as well as the face of Buddy V's.
Valastro was born in Hoboken, New Jersey to Buddy Valastro, Sr., and Mary Valastro on March 3, 1977 and grew up in Little Ferry, New Jersey and Hoboken, New Jersey.   Valastro began working at his family's business, Carlo's Bakery at age 11, alongside his father. Valastro's father died when he was 17 in 1994, and he succeeded him as the new "Cake Boss." 
In January 2012, as a result of the attention that the shop and the TV series had brought to the city of Hoboken, the Hudson Reporter named Valastro as an honorable mention in its list of Hudson County, New Jersey Hudson County's 50 most influential people.
Carlo's Bakery currently has 6 locations in New Jersey - Hoboken, New Jersey; Marlton, New Jersey; Morristown, New Jersey; Red Bank, New Jersey; Ridgewood, New Jersey and Westfield, New Jersey. Las Vegas is also home to a Carlo's. 
The Lackawanna Factory in nearby Jersey City, serves as the corporate office for the growing business and is used as additional space to create wedding & specialty cakes, as well as bake their specialty baked goods for shipment across the country.
Buddy recently launched an Event Planning & Catering company Buddy V's Events. The company launched in June 2014 and specializes in catering everything from corporate events to family gathers, as well as planning one-of-a-kind events from weddings to galas.
Buddy Valastro resides in New Jersey, with his wife, Lisa, and four children, Sofia (born April 2003), Buddy Jr. (born September 2004), Marco (born February 26 2007), and Carlo (born 14 February 2011). Buddy has four sisters who all work at Carlo's Bakery, Grace (who is married to Joe Faugno), Mary (who is married to Joe Sciarrone), Madeline (who is married to Mauro Castano) and Lisa (who was married to Remy Gonzalez)
TV Shows on TLC
- Cake Boss (2009-)
- Kitchen Boss (2011-2012)
- The Next Great Baker (2010-)
- Buddy's Bakery Rescue (formerly Bakery Boss) (2013-)
- "Buddy Valastro". Hollywood Life. Retrieved December 14, 2014.
- Staff. "The Cake Boss returns to Little Ferry", Little Ferry Local, May 7, 2010. Accessed November 14, 2014. "Cake Boss Buddy Valastro returned to Little Ferry on April 27 to accept the 'keys to the city' during ceremonies at Borough Hall. Valastro, who grew up in town, is best known for his starring role on the TLC television program The Cake Boss.".
- "Buddy Valastro". TLC. Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- "‘Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro adds a layer to TV/bakery empire with Times Square cafe". NY Daily News. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
- Brittany Brussell. "Carlo's Bakery Feels Like Something Special" Las Vegas Weekly, May 21 2014. Accessed September 23, 2014.
- Gene Sloan. "'Cake Boss' desserts heading to more cruise ships" USA Today, March 5 2014. Accessed September 23, 2014.