|Location||Dieppe (Moncton), New Brunswick|
|Address||477 Paul Street, Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada, E1A 4X5|
|No. of stores and services||150|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||820,908 sq ft (76,264.8 m2) |
|No. of floors||1|
Champlain Place (French: Place Champlain), also known as Champlain Mall, is a shopping centre located in Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada. It is the largest single building shopping centre in Atlantic Canada by floor space.
The mall contains over 150 stores and services. The anchor tenants are:
- Wal-Mart (129,621 sq ft or 12,042.2 m2)
- Sears (107,029 sq ft or 9,943.3 m2)
- Sobeys (51,456 sq ft or 4,780.4 m2)
- Toys "R" Us (31,140 sq ft or 2,893.0 m2)
- Sport Chek (20,000 sq ft or 1,858.1 m2)
- H&M (17,981 sq ft or 1,670.5 m2)
- Urban Planet (17,101 sq ft or 1,588.7 m2)
- Linen Chest (12,830 sq ft or 1,191.9 m2)
- Victoria's Secret (5,900 sq ft or 548.1 m2)
Originally the location was home to just a Sears location; however, in 1974, it was expanded to include Champlain Place Shopping Centre, including where Walmart is now (Then Woolco) and to the west, (Then Dominion and Consumers Distributing).
- Until September 2008, customers of Champlain Place were allowed to bring their shopping carts with them anywhere within the common areas of the mall. Carts have since been banned from use in the common areas, and restricted to grocery and large department stores.
- Champlain Place is named after Samuel de Champlain, a French explorer of the region.
- List of largest enclosed shopping malls in Canada
- List of shopping malls in Canada
- Crystal Palace Complex
- "Eastern - Champlain Place". Cadillac Fairview. Retrieved 2008-06-02.
- "Champlain Place - Property Profile". Cadillac Fairview. Retrieved 2008-06-02.[dead link]
- "Champlain Place". Cadillac Fairview. Archived from the original on 2008-05-02. Retrieved 2008-06-01.
- "Attention shoppers: no carts in the mall". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 2008-10-01. Retrieved 2009-01-29.