|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
|Location||250 The East Mall (Dundas Street & Highway 427), Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|No. of stores and services||Over 105|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||46,000 m2 (500,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||1|
Cloverdale Mall is a community shopping centre located in the Etobicoke area of Toronto, Canada, at 250 The East Mall (intersection of Dundas Street West and Highway 427). It opened in 1956 as an open air shopping plaza on what was part of the Eatonville farm.
In the 1980s, Cloverdale Mall was converted into an enclosed mall and expanded.
In 2005, the Bay closed. The lower level of the space was converted to a new Zellers. When Zellers took over the old Bay store they expanded the lower/main level retail floor and the upper level was not used. Winners and Kitchen Stuff Plus opened where the old Zellers outlet was. The mall underwent major renovations in 2006. In 2008, the Dominion store was rebranded as Metro. In September 2012 the Zellers store closed. Target opened on the bottom floor of the old store in March 2013.
Anchors and majors
- Winners 41,400 square feet (3,850 m2)
- Metro 40,348 square feet (3,748.5 m2)
- Kitchen Stuff Plus 12,707 square feet (1,180.5 m2)
- Home Hardware
- Target 110,582 square feet (10,273.4 m2)
- Pharma Plus
- Morgan's (converted to The Bay, later Zellers, now Target)
- Dominion (re-branded as Metro)
- W.H. Smith
- Big Boy Restaurant
- Bentall Kennedy: Commercial Portfolio
- ""Target Confirms Store Locations Opening in 2013"". Target Corporation. Retrieved November 15, 2012.