Colma (BART station)
Station entry concourse, January 13, 2013
|Address||365 D Street
Colma, CA 94014
|Platforms||1 side platform, 1 island platform|
|Parking||2238 spaces- Monthly Reserved, Daily ($2/day), Midday (free after 3pm), Extended Weekend (free), Carpool ($2/day),
Airport/Long Term ($6/day).
|Bicycle facilities||24 Lockers|
|Opened||February 24, 1996|
|Passengers (FY 2010)||3,487 exits/day 7.24%|
Colma Station is a Bay Area Rapid Transit station located in unincorporated Colma, California, in northern San Mateo County, adjacent to incorporated Colma and Daly City. Situated in a small valley immediately adjacent to a BART rail yard, the station consists of three main tracks with a shared island platform and one side platform. Currently, only the island platform and two of the main tracks are in service.
Before BART service was extended southward to Millbrae in 2003, Colma served as the terminal station (now at Millbrae) on the San Francisco Peninsula for the BART system. The Pittsburg/Bay Point-SFO Line terminated there on all trips and Richmond-Millbrae line ended there in weekday rush hours.
Service at this station began on February 24, 1996.
Ever since Colma started BART service, Balboa Park became an official transfer station. On the way back to Dublin or Fremont, Daly City was a transfer point for Colma back in 1996.
Transit Connections 
Several SamTrans bus lines stop at the station:
- 38 - daily peak period shuttle to Safe Harbor Shelter in San Bruno.
- 112 - daily local service to Linda Mar Shopping Center (Pacifica) via Serra Center, Serramonte Shopping Center, Fairmont Shopping Center, Pacific Manor Shopping Center, downtown Pacifica, and Crespi/Linda Mar Park and Ride.
- 118 - weekday peak period service to Linda Mar Shopping Center (Pacifica) via Highway 1.
- 120 - daily local service to Brunswick & Templeton (Daly City) via Serra Center, Serramonte Shopping Center, Skyline Plaza Shopping Center, Westlake District (Daly City), and Daly City BART.
- 121 - daily local service to Lowell & Hanover (San Francisco, northbound) and Manor & Skyline (San Bruno, southbound), with extended service on weekdays to Skyline College via Daly City BART, Seton Medical Center, Serramonte Shopping Center, and Fairmont Shopping Center.
- 122 - daily service to Stonestown (San Francisco, northbound) and South San Francisco BART (South San Francisco, southbound) via Kaiser Hospital, Westborough Shopping Center, King Plaza Shopping Center, Serramonte Shopping Center, Serra Center, Seton Medical Center, Westlake Shopping Center (Daly City), and San Francisco State University.
- 123 - weekday-only service to Skyline College via Seton Medical Center, Serra Center, Serramonte Shopping Center, King Plaza Shopping Center, and Monte Verde Park.
- 130 - daily local service to Daly City BART (northbound) and Airport & Linden (South San Francisco, southbound) via Mission Street (San Francisco), Hillside Drive, South San Francisco BART, downtown South San Francisco, and, indirectly, South San Francisco Caltrain.
- 391 - daily local service along the El Camino Real corridor to Mission & Evergreen/Acton (San Francisco, northbound) and Redwood City Caltrain (southbound), with weekday peak period services to and from Transbay Terminal (Main Street and Folsom Street in San Francisco) via Mission Street and South Van Ness Avenue.
See also