From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||146 m (479 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
- Zilla Parishad High School.
- Chaitanya High School,
- Shankara's high School.
- Vivekananda high school.
- Zilla Parishad High School, Pullareddy peta.
- State Bank Of India, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Akbar Ali Sha Mosque , NH-18 , Nandyal Road ,one of the old mosque in Indian history
- Masjid-E-Hasmi Mosque
- Mucce peer sha wali , NH-18 , Nandyal Road ,
- syed meer sha wali , NH-18 , Nandyal road
- syed Hussain sha quadri , 3km from Duvvur Town
- Hussain wali , chinthakunta , 5km from Duvvur Town
- Khadar wali , chinthakunta , 5km from duvvur Town
- Sri Kodanda Ramaswamy Devasthanam Temple, NH-18, 2 km from Duvvur, Nandyal Road.
- Shivalayam Temple, NH-18, 2 km from Duvvur, Nandyal Road.
- Sai Baba" Temple, in Sri Ram Sai Nagar (Village), 3 km from Duvvur,.
- Anjaneya Swami Temple, NH-18, 1.6 km from Duvvur, Nandyal Road.
Duvvuru is located at  It has an average elevation of 146 meters (482 feet)..
The following is the list of village panchayats in Duvvur mandal.
|This article about a location in Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|