Flora Township, Boone County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|Settlement||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.47 sq mi (94.47 km2)|
|• Land||36.47 sq mi (94.47 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||869 ft (265 m)|
|• Density||59.6/sq mi (23/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60145, 60146, 61008, 61016|
|GNIS feature ID||0429007|
Flora Township is one of nine townships in Boone County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2,175. Flora Township was originally named Fairfield on November 6, 1849, but was changed to Burton in April, 1851, and then changed again to Flora in October, 1851.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Flora Township covers an area of 36.47 square miles (94.5 km2).
Unincorporated towns 
The township contains these two cemeteries: Bloods Point and Flora.
Major highways 
School districts 
- Belvidere Consolidated Unit School District 100
- Hiawatha Community Unit School District 426
Political districts 
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 69
- State Senate District 35
- "Flora Township, Boone County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
||Belvidere Township||Bonus Township|
|Cherry Valley Township, Winnebago County
Rockford Township, Winnebago County
|Monroe Township, Ogle County||Franklin Township, DeKalb County||Kingston Township, DeKalb County|