||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2013)|
|Born||Francis Maximilien Yvan Christophe Boulle
20 October 1988
|Alma mater||The Oratory School
University of Edinburgh
|Occupation||Reality TV Participant |
|Home town||London, England|
Francis Maximilien Yvan Christophe Boulle (born 20 October 1988) is a reality TV participant.
Early life and education
Of French, Norwegian and Cherokee descent, Boulle was born in London, England but spent most of his childhood living between France and the US. He completed his secondary school education at the Oratory School and later went on to study Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh, and went on to study Business at the European Business School in London .
- Bell, Matthew (1 May 2011). "Move over, Essex. It's Chelsea's turn: Reality TV spotlight goes west". The Independent (London). Retrieved 2 May 2011.
- Marsh, Jenni (5 May 2011). "The Sloaney way is Chelsea". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- Hastings., Rob (27 April 2011). "Chelsea". The Independent (London). Retrieved 20 November 2011.
- Bloxham, Andy (31 May 2011). "'Sexy MPs' website ranks most attractive politician". The Telegraph (London). Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- Gabbatt, Adam (31 May 2011). "Voters given chance to choose Britain's sexiest MPs". Guardian (London). Retrieved 31 May 2011.
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|