An HTC Titan.
|Slogan||Unlike anything you’ve ever held before|
|Availability by country||October 7, 2011 (United Kingdom)|
|Successor||HTC Titan II|
|Dimensions||131.5 mm (5.18 in) (h)
70.7 mm (2.78 in) (w)
9.9 mm (0.39 in) (d)
|Operating system||Windows Phone 7.5|
|CPU||1.5 GHz Scorpion SoC processor; Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255T|
|GPU||Adreno 205; 41 MPolygon/s, 245 Mpixel/s fill rate|
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
|Storage||16 GB flash memory|
|Battery||Rechargeable / Removable 1600mAh Li-ion battery (up to 460 hrs standby, 6.7 hrs talk time)|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch touch screen, proximity and ambient light sensors, 6-axis gyroscope and accelerometer, magnetometer, microphone|
|Display||4.7 in. 480 × 800 px WVGA; S-LCD capacitive touchscreen 198 PPI, 16.7 million colors (24 bits)|
|Rear camera||8 MP with F2.2 lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, back side illumination, CMOS sensor, HD video recording up to 720p resolution|
|Front camera||1.3 MP for video calls|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), DLNA, A-GPS, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack|
|Other||SRS surround sound, HTC Watch|
The HTC Titan (stylized and marketed as uppercase HTC TITAN; also known as the HTC Eternity in China, and HTC Ultimate in Brazil), is a smartphone running the Windows Phone OS 7.5 (codename Mango) operating system. The phone was designed and manufactured by HTC Corporation. It is the successor to the HTC HD7.
HTC announced the HTC Titan on September 1, 2011 in London. It has a 4.7 inch S-LCD screen making it the largest available on any Windows Phone. The HTC Titan also has a 1.5 GHz processor with 512MB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
On 9 January 2012, the successor to the Titan, the Titan II, was announced as the first Windows Phone handset with LTE. The Titan II is similar to the Titan, with the major changes being LTE enabled and improving the camera to 16 megapixels.
- "HTC Titan specifications". HTC. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- Warren, Tom (March 21, 2012). "Windows Phone launches in China, HTC Eternity on sale today". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- "HTC Ultimate Product Overview" (in Portuguese). HTC. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Sakr, Sharif (September 1, 2011). "HTC Titan and Radar WP7 Mango phones revealed, we go hands-on". Engadget. AOL. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Titanas (September 1, 2011). "HTC Titan Windows Phone 7 Mango: 4.7″ και 1.5GHz". Pestaola.gr (in Greek). Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- Robert. "HTC Titan review". GSMPedia (in Dutch). Retrieved September 12, 2011.
- O'Brien, Terrence (January 9, 2012). "HTC Titan II coming to AT&T, finally delivers LTE to Mango lovers". Engadget. AOL. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Segan, Sascha (September 1, 2011). "HTC Radar and Titan: Hands On, Benchmarked". PC Magazine (Ziff Davis). Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Petric, Dragan (September 16, 2011). "HTC Titan and HTC Radar Hands-on Preview". Brighthand.com. TechTarget. Retrieved August 6, 2012.