Haven Nuclear Power Plant
The Haven Nuclear Power Plant was a proposed nuclear power plant in Haven, Wisconsin north of Sheboygan at the site of closed military camp called Camp Haven. The power plant was proposed in the 1970s by Wisconsin Electric, but was never built. Unit one, of 900 MW capacity was proposed in 1973 and canceled in 1980. Unit two, also of 900 MW capacity, was proposed in 1973 and canceled in 1978. After plans never materialized, the Kohler Company purchased the site, with the Whistling Straits golf course built on the site.
See also 
- List of books about nuclear issues
- Nuclear power debate
- Nuclear power in the United States
- List of canceled nuclear plants in the United States
- Nuclear Power Generation and Fuel Cycle Report 1997 p. 64.
- Haven, Wisconsin, Retrieved October 20, 2007