||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2014)|
Holiday was an American travel magazine published from 1946 to 1977. Originally published by the Curtis Publishing Company, Holiday's circulation grew to more than one million subscribers at its height, mainly through the genius of the former advertising man, Ted Patrick, and also longtime editor Carmel Snow. They were famous for employing the world's best writers, such as Graham Greene, Jack Kerouac, Arthur C. Clarke, and Truman Capote, who published his autobiographical essay Brooklyn Heights: A Personal Memoir in the magazine. Holiday also used many leading photographers, and giving them a free hand (and a generous budget) to interpret the subject separately in whatever way they wished.
Another magazine titled Holiday, published by the American Automobile Association, was unrelated to this publication.
Holiday was relaunched in April 2014  by the Atelier Franck Durand, a Paris-based art direction studio, with Marc Beaugé as editor in chief and Franck Durand as creative director. The magazine is a bi-annual, conceived in Paris and written in English. It's official website mentions an upcoming café  and clothing line.
The issue n°373 of Holiday Magazine, first issue since the relaunch, is dedicated to the year 1969 and Ibiza.
The issue n°373 includes contributions from photographers Josh Olins, Karim Sadli and Mark Peckmezian, a short novel about Ibiza by novelist Arthur Dreyfus, a story on Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin's New York loft, and the cover features a chosen fragment of Remed's painting "Leonogone".
- "Holiday magazine sold to Travel" The Ledger (Lakeland, Florida), July 10, 1977, p. 6B.
- Holiday relaunch announcement Holiday-magazine.com
- "Franck Durand re-launches famous lifestyle magazine Holiday" A Shaded View Of Fashion By Diane Pernet
- "Holiday Café" Holiday-magazine.com
- "Holiday Magazine resurrects with a fashion vibe" Women's Wear Daily.com
- "Holiday Magazine Is Here Again" Style.com
- Website of the new Holiday magazine (2014)
- Holiday Covers Archive
- Instagram of the new Holiday Magazine (2014)
- Facebook of the new Holiday Magazine (2014)
- Holiday Magazine Archive
- Paris Review Daily essay about Holiday
- Collection of Holiday magazine covers