|Slogan||We're going your way.|
|Headquarters||526 Pattison St. SE, Olympia|
|Service area||Thurston County, Washington|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Fuel type||B20 Diesel (Biodiesel)|
|General Manager||Ann Freeman-Manzanares|
Intercity Transit is a public transportation service organized as a municipal corporation. It serves Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater, and Yelm, Washington: an area of approximately 94 square miles (240 km2). It operates 24 bus routes, the Dial-A-Lift door-to-door service for people with disabilities, a vanpool program, and specialized van programs, and it is active in community partnerships.
Intercity Transit maintains a free shuttle route called Dash, which provides service between the Capitol Campus and downtown Olympia via Capitol Way. Dash runs every fifteen minutes on weekdays, and every ten minutes on weekends, and is close to several public parking lots.
Intercity Transit operates 68 coaches, 33 Dial-A-Lift vans, and 221 vanpool vans. Intercity Transit purchased six new hybrid electric buses in 2010, and is one of the first transportation systems in the country to use an all-biodiesel fleet.
- Kneeling equipment to lower the door opening to curb level for easy boarding.
- Automatic stop announcement equipment, which announces the next stop on the bus public address system and an electronic sign on the ceiling at the front of the bus.
- Surveillance cameras
- Two wheelchair parking spaces
- Cushioned seats with purple, blue, and grey fabric.
- Destination signs on the front of the bus exterior, which display the route number and stop on an LED panel or a flip-disc display.
- DASH - Downtown Shuttle
- 12 - L&I Complex to Downtown Olympia via West Tumwater
- 13 - L&I Complex to Downtown Olympia via East Tumwater
- 21 - Bethel Square to Downtown Olympia via North Central St
- 41 - Evergreen State College to Downtown Olympia
- 42 - Family Court Complex to South Puget Community College
- 43 - Thruston County Courthouse to Downtown Olympia
- 44 - Westfield Mall to Downtown Olympia via South Puget Community College
- 45 - Westfield Mall to Downtown Olympia via Conger
- 47 - Capital Medical Center to Downtown Olympia
- 48 - Evergreen State College to Downtown Olympia via Westfield Mall
- 49 - Westfield Mall to Downtown Olympia (Sundays only)
- 60 - Group Health Center to Downtown Olympia
- 62A - Lacey to Downtown Olympia via Meridian
- 62B - Lacey to Downtown Olympia via The Meadows
- 64 - Lacey to Downtown Olympia via College St
- 66 - Lacey to Downtown Olympia via Ruddell Rd
- 67 - Lacey to Tri Lake
- 68 - Lacey to Downtown Olympia via Tumwater Square
- 94 - Yelm to Downtown Olympia via Lacey Corporate Center
- 603 - Downtown Olympia to Lakewood and Downtown Tacoma
- 605 - Downtown Olympia and Lacey to Lakewood and Downtown Tacoma
- 612 - Downtown Olympia and Lacey to Lakewood and Downtown Tacoma
- 620 - Olympia Transit Center/Lacey to Lakewood/Tacoma Mall (Weekends)