From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ivan can refer to:
- Ivan (name), a Slavic masculine given name
- Tropical Storm Ivan - a number of tropical storms (three hurricanes, a typhoon and two cyclones)
- Ivan Mountain in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Iván, a village in Hungary
- Ivaň (Brno-Country District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Ivaň (Prostějov District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Ivan, Russia, a village in Oryol Oblast, Russia
- Ivan, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Dallas County, Arkansas, USA
- Ivan, West Virginia
- Ivan (1932 film), the third in Olexandr Dovzhenko's Ukraine Trilogy
- Il figlio del diavolo bianco, 1954 Italian film released in the US as Ivan
- Ivan (2002 film), a Tamil film
- The codename of Tsar Bomba, the largest nuclear explosive ever detonated
- Ivan (short story), a Soviet short story.
- Slang for Russians, see Ivan (name)#Slang
- Ivan (gorilla), Washington state celebrity gorilla and later animal rights symbol
- IVAN (Iter Vehemens ad Necem), a roguelike game for Microsoft Windows, DOS and Linux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.