|Elevation||191 m (627 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kalasapadu is a village and a mandal in Kadapa district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. This village has a population of about 15000 people. It boasts of very strong commercial links with Giddalur (Prakasham district) and Porumamilla (Kadapa district). The chief occupation of the people here is agriculture. Paddy is the largest grown crop here. The people here prefer eating very hot and spicy food. Reddy's and Vysyas castes are predominant here. The church built by the British and the Kanyaka Parameshwari temple, Sivalayam and Sri Lakshmi Chennakesava Temple are worth visiting.
Kalasapad is located at  It has an average elevation of 191 meters (629 feet)..
Schools and colleges
- Margadarsi Vidyalayam
- Nethaji Vidyamandir
- ZP High School (Boys)
- ZP High School (Girls)
- St Antonys English Medium School
- Geethanjali Public School
- S.V Co.op Junior College
- Sri Shiridi Sai ITC
Panchayat of Rajupalem/Bramhanpalii
'Famous villages in Bramhanpalii' :
1. Bramhanpalii is one of the clean and green village in Kalasapdu mandal where most of the people are well educated and almost 90% of people are literate. Among 800 people in the village 5-6 persons are public servants doing well in their respective government jobs and nearly 70% of youth are doing their graduation in well known Universities in andhra. Nearly 3 km from this village one famous pond is there where you can find adventurous fields and awesome environment.
Rajupalem Pin code is 516217 and postal head office is Kalasapadu.
Present Gram Panchayat Sarpanch:
- 2009 - Mr.Rama Krishana Reddy Won With 89.67 Votes % from YSRCP
Present MPTC In Kalasapadu:
Shri. Vijaya Bharathi is representing as 95.50 Votes % from YSRCP
Previous MPTC election results:
- 2004 - Mr. Venkata Reddy Pamuri Won With 72.50 Votes % from TDP
By Road: Roads are well connected to all major national highways.
By Train: Near railway is under South Central Railway under Giddalur Division. 2 broad platforms with all facilities. daily services are available to Bangalore, Vishakapatnam, Tirupati ,Guntur, Vijayawada,Kurnool and Hyderabad.
Address : Bramhanpalii, kalasapadu, YSR, Andhra Pradesh. PIN- 516217, Post - Kalasapadu MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/iqbmF
The villages in Kalasapadu mandal are :