From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kanzul Iman is a 1910 Urdu paraphrase translation of the Qur'an by Ahmad Raza Khan, and is associated with the Barelvi branch of Sunni Islam. It was subsequently translated into English by Shah Faridul Haque.
- Paula Youngman Skreslet; Rebecca Skreslet (1 January 2006). The Literature of Islam: A Guide to the Primary Sources in English Translation. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 232–. ISBN 978-0-8108-5408-6. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- Online Quran Project includes the Qur'an translation by Kanzul Iman (Farid ul Haque).
- 100 Years of Kanzul Eman Fi Tarjamatil Quran in 1430 Hijrah at Kanzuleman.com
- Al Quran Kanzul Eman at Alahazrat.net
- Al Quran Kanzul Eman (Noorul Irfan & Khazain ul Irfan) at Rehmani.net