|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
|• Nazim||Administrator(care taker)|
|Elevation||288 m (945 ft)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Educational establishments in the town include:
- Aziz bhatti Shaheed Army college Mardan
- F.G. Public High School Mardan
- Government Middle School (GMS) Baghdada
- Government High School (GHS) Baghdada
- Government Higher Secondary School (GHSS) Baghdada
- Government Post Graduate College For Women Baghdada Mardan
- Defence College for Girls
The main industry of Baghdada is Furniture Manufacturing. There are hundreds of shops and industry of furniture which is supplied to all parts the country for domestic as well as official purposes. Saranjam Khan Market is the biggest Market of Furniture situated in the center of the town. This is named after Saranjam Khan, one of the last great old style Khans of the Pashtun dynasties. Saranjam Khan is the son-in-law of Dr. Abdul Hakeem Khan. Dr Abdul Hakeem Khan was also a Rustam-khel but subtribe Badar-khel, whereas Saranjam Khan belongs to the Rustam-khel sub-tribe of the Yousafzai's. The Yousafzai are the largest Pashtun tribe, numbering over one million.
Kuzkandi Jamiah Masjid
The Punjab Regiment Centre is on the border of Baghdada.