Kyle Soller (born 1983) is an American actor currently living in England following his training at RADA in London. Having acted in various plays following his graduation in 2008, his breakthrough year came in 2011 where he starred in The Glass Menagerie at the Young Vic, The Government Inspector also at the Young Vic and in The Faith Machine at the Royal Court Theatre. Based on these performances he won the Evening Standard Theatre Award for Outstanding Newcomer.
In 2012 Soller starred in the West End hit A Long Day's Journey Into Night by Eugene O'Neill with David Suchet, Laurie Metcalf and Trevor White at the Apollo Theatre, and in the Roundabout Theatre Company's production of Cyrano de Bergerac as Christian at the American Airlines Theatre in New York.
Soller has also recently been in BBC Three's comedy Bad Education as the new teacher Mr Schwimer.
- The Keeping Room (2014)
- Monsters: Dark Continent (2014)
- The Fifth Estate (2013)
- Anna Karenina (2013)
by Christopher Marlowe
|Gaveston / Lightborne||National Theatre||nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the WhatsOnStage Awards*|
|2012||"Long Day's Journey Into Night"
by Eugene O'Neill
|Edmund||Apollo Theatre||nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the Olivier Awards*|
|2011||The Faith Machine
by Alexi Kaye Campbell
|Tom||Royal Court Theatre||won Outstanding Newcomer at the Evening Standard Awards*|
|2011||The Government Inspector
by Nikolai Gogol, version by David Harrower
|Khlestakov||Young Vic||won Outstanding Newcomer at the Evening Standard Awards*|
|2010||The Glass Menagerie
by Tennessee Williams
|Jim||Young Vic||won Outstanding Newcomer at the Evening Standard Awards*|
|2010||The Talented Mr. Ripley
by Patricia Highsmith, adaptation by Phyllis Nagy
|Tom Ripley||Royal & Derngate, Northampton|
|2008||The Beautiful People
by William Saroyan
* he was awarded the prize for his performance in the three plays
- "Introducing Kyle Soller", Official London Theatre, 2011
- Roundabout Theatre Company. "Cyrano de Bergerac". Roundabout Theatre Company. Retrieved 06/11/2012.
- "Edward II", National Theatre, 2013
- "Long Day's Journey Into Night", Apollo Theatre, 2012
- "The Faith Machine", Royal Court, 2011
- "The Government Inspector", The Young Vic, 2011
- "The Glass Menagerie", The Young Vic, 2010
- "The Beautiful People", The British Theatre Guide, 2008