List of airport museums in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of airport museums in the United States.
- Aviation Museum of Santa Paula at the Santa Paula Airport, Santa Paula
- SFO Museum at the San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco
- Wings and Rotors Museum at the French Valley Airport in Murietta CA. www.WingsandRotors.org
- Airport Museum at the Melbourne International Airport, Melbourne
- Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum at the Space Coast Regional Airport, Titusville
Naval Air Museum Barbers Point, Kalaeloa Airport, Oahu, Hawaii, WWW.nambp.org
- Octave Chanute Aerospace Museum Octave Chanute Aerospace Museum
- International Women's Air & Space Museum at the Burke Lakefront Airport, Cleveland
- Tri-State Warbird Museum at the Clermont County Airport, Batavia
- Vintage Flying Museum at the Meacham International Airport, Fort Worth
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum, located in Houston, Texas, United States, at William P. Hobby Airport.
- Lone Star Flight Museum, in Galveston, Texas at Scholes International Airport.
- Silent Wings Museum, in Lubbock, Texas at Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport.
- Texas Air Museum at Stinson Municipal Airport in San Antonio.
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum at Addison Airport in Addison, Texas.
- Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field in Dallas, Texas.
- Cold War Air Museum at Lancaster Regional Airport in Lancaster, Texas.
- American Airpower Heritage Museum at Midland International Airport in Midland, Texas.
- Military Aviation Museum at the Virginia Beach Airport, Virginia Beach
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center at the Washington Dulles International Airport, Chantilly
- Virginia Aviation Museum at the Richmond International Airport, Richmond