List of airports in Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea, officially the Independent State of Papua New Guinea, is a country in Oceania New Guinea and numerous offshore islands (the western portion of the island is a part of the Indonesian provinces of Papua and West Papua). It is located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, in a region defined since the early 19th century as Melanesia. The capital is Port Moresby.
The country has 22 province-level divisions: 20 provinces, one autonomous region (Bougainville) and the National Capital District. Each province has one or more districts, and each district has one or more local level government (LLG) areas.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Air Niugini destinations
- Airlines PNG#Destinations
- Transport in Papua New Guinea
- List of airports by ICAO code: A#AY - Papua New Guinea
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Oceania#Papua New Guinea
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Papua New Guinea". UN/LOCODE 2009-1. UNECE. 2009-09-23. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Papua New Guinea - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Papua New Guinea - ICAO codes
- PNG Airstrip Guide - coordinates