Till at the San Diego Comic-Con International, July 23, 2011
|Born||Lucas Daniel Till
August 10, 1990
Fort Hood, Texas, U.S.
Lucas Daniel Till (born August 10, 1990) is an American actor. He began acting in the early 1994s starting at a young age, and has since appeared in a number of films and television parts, including roles on House, Hannah Montana: The Movie, X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days of Future Past. Lucas also starred in the music video for Taylor Swift's song, "You Belong with Me".
Till was born in Fort Hood, Texas, United States, the son of Dana (née Brady) and John Till, a lieutenant colonel in the army. He has one younger brother, Nick (b. 1997). Till spent most of his childhood living in Marietta, Georgia. He attended Kell High School. After filming for The Hannah Montana Movie in Savannah, Till went back home to graduate with the Kell High School class of 2008. After graduation, he moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue his acting career.
Early in his life, Till’s parents became aware of his ability to imitate voices and characters. Joy Pervis discovered Till while he was attending a local acting class that his mother had enrolled him in. He is now represented by Los Angeles' Osbrink Talent Agency. When he was 10, he started doing commercials as well as appearing in print. At the age of 12, he was cast in The Adventures of Ociee Nash in which he played Harry Vanderbilt, the bully of the main character. In 2004 Till played the part of Jay in the feature film Lightning Bug which filmed in Fairview, Alabama. His first major movie role was Jack Cash, the older brother of Johnny Cash who died in a sawmill accident, in the biographical movie, Walk the Line. After Walk the Line, Till was featured in a number of independent movies and films for Lifetime Television. In 2008, Till auditioned for Hannah Montana: The Movie starring Miley Cyrus and he landed the role of Travis Brody. In an interview, Till said that prior to filming he had actually never ridden a horse before. Till further stated that he does not have any current plans for another Disney movie. He worked alongside action film actor Jackie Chan in the movie, The Spy Next Door, in which Till plays the role of a Russian spy. He also starred in Taylor Swift's music video "You Belong with Me". He was in an episode of House, and on Leo Little's Big Show along with Emily Osment.
On July 8, 2010, it became public that he had been cast in the role of Havok in the X-Men spin-off, X-Men: First Class, directed by Matthew Vaughn. In 2013, he starred in the independent movie All Superheroes Must Die, and in 2014, he returned as Havok in the sequel X-Men: Days of Future Past. Till is set to star in the Live-Action/Animation hybrid film Monster Trucks, which is being directed Blue Sky Studios founder Chris Wedge.
|2003||Lovesong of Edwerd J. Robble, TheThe Lovesong of Edwerd J. Robble||Michael||Short film|
|2003||Adventures of Ociee Nash, TheThe Adventures of Ociee Nash||Harry Vanderbilt|
|2004||Pee Shy||Chad||Short film|
|2004||Lightning Bug||Jay Graves|
|2005||Walk the Line||Jack Cash|
|2006||Other Side, TheThe Other Side||Young Samuel North|
|2008||Dance of the Dead||Jensen|
|2009||Laid to Rest||Young Store Clerk|
|2009||Hannah Montana: The Movie||Travis Brody|
|2009||Lost & Found Family, TheThe Lost & Found Family||Justin|
|2010||Spy Next Door, TheThe Spy Next Door||Larry|
|2011||Battle: Los Angeles||Cpl. Scott Grayston|
|2011||X-Men: First Class||Alex Summers / Havok|
|2011||All Superheroes Must Die||Cutthroat / Ben|
|2012||Someone Like You||Short film|
|2013||Wet and Reckless||Toby 'Dollars'||Direct-to-video and VOD|
|2014||X-Men: Days of Future Past||Alex Summers / Havok|
|2014||Strings||Josh Harvest||Post production|
|2006||Not Like Everyone Else||Kyle Kenney||TV movie|
|2008||House||Simon||Episode: "Joy to the World"|
|2009||Medium||Adam Mankowitz||Episode: "Things to Do in Phoenix When You're Dead"|
|2009||Fear Clinic||Brett||Episode: "Scotophobia" and "Hydrophobia"|
|2010||Blue Mountain State||Golden Arm / Matt Parker||Episode: "The Legend of the Golden Arm"|
|2013||Coffee Break||Himself||Special Guest, E! Entertainment Television Latin America|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actor: Music/Dance||Nominated||Hannah Montana: The Movie|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Liplock||Nominated||Hannah Montana: The Movie|
|2011||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Chemistry||Nominated||X-Men: First Class|
- "DA MAN magazine - consummate style for today's bon vivant – Lucas Till Exclusive in DA MAN". Daman.co.id. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Dark Hearts : A Film by Rudolf Bwitendach". Darkheartsthemovie.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Dana Brady Till (@dbtill) on Twitter". Mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Lucas Till in Hannah Montana Movie. Fox 5 Atlanta, April 6, 2009. Accessed February 11, 2010
- Julie Bonner (January 23, 2009). "Interview with Lucas Till". Disney Society fan site. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- Disney Society’s Exclusive Interview with Lucas Till of “Hannah Montana: The Movie”
- Sperling, Nicole (2010-07-08). "'X-Men: First Class': Matthew Vaughn fills his cast with up-and-comers". Entertainment Weekly (Time Inc.). Retrieved 2010-07-08.
- "All Superheroes Must Die release". Movieweb.com. December 18, 2012. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Twitter / BryanSinger: "Mankind must put an end to". Twitter.com. 2013-07-15. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Paramount Wants Lucas Till & Jane Levy in 'Monster Trucks' Toy Movie". firstshowing.net. February 19, 2014. Retrieved April 29, 2014.
- "Lucas Till - Lucas Till and Jane Levy to star in Monster Trucks". contactmusic. April 29, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2014.