From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madder, the common name for the dye plant Rubia tinctorum and its relatives in the genus Rubia, may also refer to:
- Leo Madder (born 1946), Belgian television actor
- Madder Cliffs, Antarctica
- Madder Mortem, Norwegian progressive metal band
- Madder Lake (band), Australian progressive rock band
- Madder Rose, New York City-based alternative rock band
- Even Madder Aunt Maud, character in Philip Ardagh's books 'The Eddie Dickens Trilogy'
- Rose madder, red dye or paint made from the pigment Madder Lake, traditionally extracted from the crushed root of Rubia tinctorum
- Mader (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.