NBA Live 2003
|NBA Live 2003|
NBA Live 2003 PC cover
NBA Live 2003 was the 2003 installment of the NBA Live video games series. The cover features Jason Kidd as a member of the New Jersey Nets. The game was developed by EA Sports and released on November 14, 2002 for the PC and October 8, 2002 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube and PlayStation consoles. The game included a soundtrack. The soundtrack is the first video game soundtrack in history to be Certified Platinum by the RIAA, selling over 1,300,000 copies worldwide.
- Angie Martinez (feat. Lil' Mo & Sacario) - If I Could Go!
- B. Rich - Whoa Now
- Brandy (feat. Fat Joe) - Full Moon
- Fabolous - It's In The Game
- Flipmode Squad (feat. Busta Rhymes) - Here We Go
- Hot Karl - Blao
- Joe Budden - Drop Drop
- Just Blaze (feat. Freeway and Memphis Bleek) - Let's Go
- Lyric (feat. Loon) - Young & Sexy
- Monica (feat. Jermaine Dupri) - Too Hood
- No Good - Ballin' Boy
- Snoop Dogg - Get Live
- "First Ever Videogame Soundtrack to go Platinum!". GameZone). Retrieved March 14, 2003.
- プレイステーション2 - NBAライブ2003. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.83. 30 June 2006.
|This article about a basketball video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|