From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operator||Aeroportos de Mocambique (Mozambique Airports Company)|
|Elevation AMSL||1,444 ft / 440 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Kenya Airways||Nairobi-Jomo Kenyatta|
|LAM Mozambique Airlines||Beira, Dar es Salaam, Lichinga, Maputo, Pemba, Tete|
|Malawian Airlines||Blantyre, Lilongwe|
- Mozambique Airport Authority
- Accident history for APL at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for FQNP at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for FQNP at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for FQNP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This Mozambique location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Mozambique is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|