National Register of Historic Places listings in Pulaski County, Virginia
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Pulaski County, Virginia. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Back Creek Farm||
|NW of Dublin off VA 100
|VA 627, 0.3 mi. N of VA 617
|3||Calfee Athletic Field||
|Washington and Pierce Aves., SE
|4||Dalton Theatre Building||
|5||Dublin Historic District||
|Roughly, Giles Ave. from Long to Main Sts., Church St. from Giles to Linkous Ave. and E. Main from Giles to Ziegler St.
|6||Fairview District Home||
|Roughly bounded by VA 643, Virginia 11, and VA 100
|7||John Hoge House||
|NW side of VA 617
|8||Haven B. Howe House||
|4400 State Park Rd.
|N of jct. of Rtes. 611 and 624
|10||New Dublin Presbyterian Church||
|New Dublin Church Rd.
|11||Newbern Historic District||
|12||Pulaski County Courthouse||
|13||Pulaski Historic Commercial District||
|Roughly bounded by Third St., Madison Ave., Norfolk & Western RR tracks, and Randolph Ave.
|14||Pulaski Historic Residential District||
|Roughly bounded by Eleventh St., Prospect, Madison and Washington Aves., Second St., and Henry Ave.
|15||Pulaski South Historic Residential and Industrial District||
|Roughly bounded by Bertha St., Commerce St., Pierce Ave., 5th St. and Pulaski St.
|5189 Rockwood Dr.
|17||Snowville Christian Church||
|18||Snowville Historic District||
|Off Ruebush Rd., north of Dublin
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Nathaniel Burwell Harvey House||
||Off VA 812
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pulaski County, Virginia.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Radford, Virginia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 27, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from its coordinates; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted" but provides coordinates