Nihon Ad Systems
|Industry||Animation planning and production, copyright management, international distribution|
|Founded||October 1, 1975|
1-13-1, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Tsuizi
|Key people||Hideyuki Nagai, Chairman|
Nihon Ad Systems, Inc. (（株）日本アドシステムズ Kabushiki-gaisha Nihon Ado Shisutemuzu?), NAS for short, is a Japanese anime production and character merchandising company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the advertising agency Asatsu-DK. The "Ad" in its title is an abbreviation for "Animation Development". Along with animation studios Sunrise, Toei Animation and TMS Entertainment, it is co-founder and shareholder of the Japanese anime television network Animax. It has its headquarters in Tsukiji, Chūō, Tokyo.
Blocking in YouTube
NAS has often blocked video episodes of their popular anime production, "Yu-Gi-Oh!", generally due to copyright infringement claims.
- "TVアニメ「出撃!マシンロボレスキュー」オリジナルサウンドトラック VOL.2". Yahoo! Japan. Retrieved 2009-02-03.[dead link]
- "NAS". Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "ANIMAX アニメ見るならアニマックス：会社概要". Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "Sony Pictures Entertainment to Launch Animax Asia". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "会社概要." Nihon Ad Systems. Retrieved on February 26, 2010.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|