|Birth name||Otto Jettman|
6 May 1989 |
|Genres||Electro house, house, progressive house|
|Occupation(s)||DJ, producer, remixer|
|Associated acts||Tim Berg, Oliver Ingrosso, Alesso, Britney Spears, Sebastian Ingrosso, Don Diablo|
Otto Jettman (born 6 May 1989), better known by his stage name Otto Knows, is a Swedish DJ and music producer who has had a number of hits in Sweden, Belgium and the Netherlands and has collaborated with artists including Britney Spears, Avicii, Sebastian Ingrosso, Alesso and has made remixes for ATB, Imogen Heap and others.
Brought to the attention of Sebastian Ingrosso, thanks to a chance meeting in their native Stockholm, his development as a DJ and producer came through first hand experience of touring alongside the Refune head honcho. Debuting alongside none other than Tim Bergling, a.k.a Avicii and Swedish peer Oliver Ingrosso, with their collaboration ‘iTrack’. Followed by his breakthrough single ‘Million Voices’, created in the back room of the studio whilst Ingrosso and Alesso penned festival favourite ‘Calling’. ‘Million Voices’ would propel the young producer forwards, proving a consistent favorite both across the airwaves and in clubs and setting the benchmark for his productions at an all-time-high. Receiving widespread attention ‘Million Voices’ crossed over into mainstream consciousness, topping the Shazam chart and being added to the prestigious A playlist at BBC Radio 1, reaching a surge of new fans with each airing. It has since charted in the top 15 in the UK singles chart and achieved gold in Australia, Ireland, Holland, Sweden and Platinum in Belgium.
He has had a number of chart successes including his single "iTrack" credited to Tim Berg vs Oliver Ingrosso & Otto Knows and with his remix of Dada Life's "Kick Out the Epic Motherf**ker". His biggest hit is his 2012 European single "Million Voices" that has reached number three on the Ultratop 50, the Belgian Singles Chart and number six on the Dutch Singles Chart. It has also charted within the top 15 of the UK Singles Chart.
In late 2012, Otto remixed "Lies" by British DJ/record producer Burns, which was included in the extended play release of the single in the UK. The remix proved to fair commercially better and peaked at number 32 in the UK Singles Chart on December 24, 2012 after four weeks.
In June 2014 Otto’s follow‐up single ”Parachute” was released, it was premiered by Danny Howard on his BBC1 radio show.  September 2014 Otto Knows also released a rework of Bebe Rexha's Can't Stop Drinking About You. The track was premiered by Otto at Bråvalla Festival in June and was played throughout the summer at Ushuaïa in Ibiza.  In October 2014, four remixes of Parachute were released by Bottai, Drumsound & Bassline Smith, CamelPhat and Zastenker.
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Album|
(Avicii vs. Oliver Ingrosso & Otto Knows)
|"Lies (Otto Knows Remix)"||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||36||32||Lies (Remixes) - EP|
- Imogen Heap - "Hide and Seek" (Otto Knows Bootleg Remix)
- Atb - "Twisted Love" (Otto Knows Remix)
- Dada Life - "Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker" (Otto Knows Remix)
- Don Diablo - "Starlight" (Could You Be Mine) (Otto Knows Remix)
- Burns - "Lies" (Otto Knows Remix)
- Otto Knows vs Bebe Rexha "Can't Stop Drinking About You"
- "Otto Knows - Swedish Charts". swedishcharts.com/ Hung Medien.
- "Otto Knows - Austrian Charts". austriancharts.at/ Hung Medien.
- "Otto Knows - Belgium (Wallonia) Charts". ultratop.be/fr/ Hung Medien.
- "Otto Knows - Danish Charts". danishcharts.com/ Hung Medien.
- "Otto Knows – France" (in French). Retrieved 2013-03-17.
- German peak
- "Otto Knows - Dutch Top 40". top40.nl/.
- "The Official Charts Company - Otto Knows". The Official Charts Company. 5 May 2013.