Patrick Wyatt is a game programmer and one of the three co-founders of ArenaNet. He was the leader of the Network and Technology teams and a programmer for Guild Wars. Before the founding of ArenaNet, he was working in Blizzard Entertainment where he was the Vice President of Research and Development and a senior programmer. Wyatt was the leader of Battle.net gaming network's programming and a major contributor on the multiplayer parts of Blizzard's popular games including StarCraft, Diablo and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness. Having been in Blizzard for more than eight years, his work also includes earlier Blizzard games like Lost Vikings and Rock N' Roll Racing.
On February 24, 2010, he became the Chief Operations Officer for En Masse Entertainment, along with other industry veterans. The first official En Masse title, an MMORPG titled TERA, launched in 2011 in South Korea and 2012 in North America and Europe.
What follows is a list of the games he has worked on. 
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Tera (2011), NHN Games Corporation
- Aion (2009), NCsoft West
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Factions (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Nightfall (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft 64 (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Norse by Norse West: The Return of the Lost Vikings (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Warcraft II: The Dark Saga (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Diablo (1996), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Justice League Task Force (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (Demo Version) (1995), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Blackthorne (1994), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- The Death and Return of Superman (1994), Sun Corporation of America
- WarCraft: Orcs & Humans (1994), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Rock 'n Roll Racing (1993), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Battle Chess Enhanced CD ROM (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- The Lost Vikings (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- "En Masse Entertainment Debuts as New MMO Game Company". MMO Front. 2010-02-24. Retrieved 2011-01-14.
- "List of works by Patrick Wyatt". MobyGames. 2010-02-24. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|