Ricardo Bueno

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Ricardo Bueno
Personal information
Full name Ricardo Bueno da Silva
Date of birth (1987-08-15) August 15, 1987 (age 26)
Place of birth São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)[1]
Playing position Forward
Club information
Current team
Figueirense
Youth career
América-SP
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2007 Nacional-PR (0)
2008–2009 Londrina 6 (5)
2009 Grêmio 0
2010 Oeste (loan) 19 (16)
2010–2012 Atlético Mineiro 17 (2)
2011–2012 Palmeiras (loan) 16 (2)
2012 Atlético Goianiense 15 (2)
2013 Nordsjælland
2013– Figueirense
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 January 2013.

† Appearances (Goals).

‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 October 2011

Ricardo Bueno da Silva, better known as Ricardo Bueno (born in São Paulo, August 15, 1987), is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a Forward. He currently plays for Figueirense. [2]

Career[edit]

Ricardo started his youth career playing for América-SP, from São José do Rio Preto, São Paulo.

He was spotted by a scout that took him to Paraná, where he first played professional football for Nacional-PR, a local club from the city of Rolândia. After some good appearances, Londrina, a bigger club from Paraná, bought him in 2008. He played few games for Londrina because of a right thigh injury, which sidelined him for ten months. Still, in six games, he scored five goals.

On 22 April 2009, Ricardo was transferred to Grêmio, a big Brazilian club from Rio Grande do Sul. He failed to make his debut for the club and was mostly on the bench.

In 2010, he was loaned to Oeste, a São Paulo state club. He made great appearances and was the top goalscorer of the 2010 Campeonato Paulista, with 16 goals in 19 matches.

After the successful campaign in the Paulistão 2010, Ricardo was transferred to Atlético Mineiro, who bought 45% of their economic rights, with the other 55% still being of Grêmio.[3] He played many games for Atlético Mineiro in 2010, scoring a few goals, but in 2011 he failed to claim his place in the starting 11 due to injury and due to the arrival of many strikers for the season.

Palmeiras stated interest in Ricardo on August 2011, and brought him in the end of the month along with Fernandão, another striker. Ricardo was later released from Palmeiras not even a year later.

On 25 January 2013, Bueno joined the defending Danish league champions FC Nordsjælland on loan, on a contract running until the summer of 2013, after which the club can make it a permanent move.

Career statistics[edit]

(Correct as of January 24, 2013)
Club Season State League Brazilian Série A Copa do Brasil Copa Sudamericana Total
Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals
Oeste 2010 19 16 - - - - - 0 19 16
Atlético Mineiro 2010 - - 17 2 - - 5 0 22 2
Palmeiras 2011 - - 16 2 - - 0 0 16 2
Atlético Goianiense 2012 - - 15 2 - - 3 0 18 2
Total 19 16 48 6 - - 8 0 75 22

Honours[edit]

Oeste

References[edit]

  1. ^ http://www.palmeiras.com.br/futebol/perfil.asp?id=372
  2. ^ "Ricardo chega ao Grêmio sem preferência de posição - esportes" (in Portuguese). Estadao.com.br. Retrieved December 18, 2010. 
  3. ^ Gláucio Castro - Repórter. "Ricardo Bueno assina contrato e reforça Galo por 2 anos - Atlético". Hoje em Dia. Retrieved December 18, 2010. 

External links[edit]