From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Sistema (disambiguation).
|Native name||АО АФК Система|
|Traded as||MCX: AFKS
|Key people||Vladimir Yevtushenkov (Chairman and CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 34.2 billion (2012)|
|Net income||US$ 946.8 million (2012)|
Moscow City Telephone Network
Sistema has its headquarters in Moscow, and operates a number of consumer service businesses in the areas of:
- IT and telecoms — Mobile TeleSystems, Moscow City Telephone Network, SkyLink, MTS India.
- Microelectronics — Sitronics (formerly known as 'Science Center Concern'), NIIME, Mikron, STROM telecom.
- Insurance — ROSNO
- Banking — MBRD (Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- House-Building — Sistema-Hals
- Retail — Detsky Mir Group
- Media — Sistema Mass Media
- Oil businesses — Ufaorgsintez, Novoil, Ufaneftehim, Ufimskiy NPZ, Bashkirnefteprodukt, Bashkirenergo.
- Other businesses — Intourist (Travel Services), RTI Systems (Radio and space technology), Binopharm (Pharmaceuticals), Olympic Sistema (Sport)
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|