From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Sistema (disambiguation).
|АО АФК Система|
|Traded as||MCX: AFKS
|Vladimir Yevtushenkov (Chairman and CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 34.2 billion (2012)|
|US$ 946.8 million (2012)|
Number of employees
Moscow City Telephone Network
Sistema has its headquarters in Moscow, and operates a number of consumer service businesses in the areas of:
- IT and telecoms — Mobile TeleSystems, Moscow City Telephone Network, SkyLink, MTS India.
- Microelectronics — Sitronics (formerly known as 'Science Center Concern'), NIIME, Mikron, STROM telecom.
- Insurance — ROSNO
- Banking — MBRD (Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- House-Building — Sistema-Hals
- Retail — Detsky Mir Group
- Media — Sistema Mass Media
- Oil businesses — Ufaorgsintez, Novoil, Ufaneftehim, Ufimskiy NPZ, Bashkirnefteprodukt, Bashkirenergo.
- Other businesses — Intourist (Travel Services), RTI Systems (Radio and space technology), Binopharm (Pharmaceuticals), Olympic Sistema (Sport)
- Source: http://www.sistema.com/section.html?s=143
- Natasha Doff and Ksenia Galouchko (December 18, 2014). "Sistema Shares Soar as Putin Says Evtushenkov Charges Not Proven" (Bloomberg Business News). Bloomberg News. Retrieved December 27, 2014.
Russia has seized 71.6 percent of OAO Bashneft from Sistema since ordering Evtushenkov’s arrest on Sept. 16 in a money-laundering investigation linked to the state’s sale of the oil company in the previous decade.
- Steven Lee Myersand Jo Becker (December 26, 2014). "Even Loyalty No Guarantee Against Putin". The New York Times (The Times Company). Retrieved December 27, 2014.
Mr. Rakhimov’s government privatized Bashneft, with most of its shares ending up in the hands of a company called Bashkir Capital
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|