From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tashkurgan, Xinjiang)
Tashkurgan may refer to:
- Tashkurgan Tajik Autonomous County, in Xinjiang, China
- Tashkurgan Town, in Tashkurgan Tajik Autonomous County
- Kholm, Afghanistan, formerly called Tashkurgan, a town in northern Afghanistan
- Tash-Kurgan, Kyrgyzstan, a town in southwest Kyrgyzstan
- Tashkurgan, Tajikistan, a village on the upper reaches of the Bartang River.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.