The Promenade Shopping Centre (also known as the Promenade Mall) is a large regional shopping centre located in the area of Thornhill, Ontario Stores include American Eagle, H and M  With more than 170 Retailers  in 879,000 sq ft (81,700 m2) of retail space, the shopping centre is anchored by Sears, T & T Supermarket, Rainbow Cinemas, H&M and Old Navy. Other retailers include Aritzia, Lululemon, Swarovski, American Eagle Outfitters, Coach and Aroma Espresso Bar.
YRT, TTC, and Viva routes connect to the terminal that is located near the mall.
In August 1986, the first Yogen Früz store in the world was opened at the mall by the local Serruya brothers.
Also in 1986, Teriyaki Experience (formerly "Made in Japan") opened its first store. 
- ^ Toronto Star. August 3, 1986. p. D7.
- ^ "The Promenade Shopping Centre Vaughan". Astint.on.ca. 2011-02-24. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- ^ a b c d e "Store Directory". The Promenade. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- ^ "The Promenade - Statistics". Cadillac Fairview. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- ^ Joe Fantauzzi (June 10, 2009). "Promenade Mall Jewelry Thief Handed Five-Year Sentence". Georgina Advocate. Archived from the original on 25 June 2009.
- ^ "The Promenade - General Info". Cadillac Fairview. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- ^ http://www.yogenfruz.com/about-us/history/
- ^ http://www.teriyakiexperience.com/en/About-Us.html
Coordinates: 43°48′24.17″N 79°27′8.86″W / 43.8067139°N 79.4524611°W