The Ultimate Fighter: Team Pulver vs. Team Penn Finale was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on June 23, 2007.
Preliminary card 
- Wiman defeated Geraghty via TKO (strikes) at 2:09 of round 1.
- Garcia defeated Berube via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:22 of round 1.
- No Contest at 0:39 of round 2 after Maynard knocks himself unconscious during a takedown of Emerson, who submitted due to an aggravated injury of the ribs. This bout aired on the Spike Broadcast following the Leites vs. Sword fight.
- Miller defeated Wang via TKO (head kick and punches) at 1:10 of round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Diaz vs. Gamburyan fight.
- Lauzon defeated Melendez via submission (triangle choke) 2:09 of round 2. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Emerson vs. Maynard fight.
Main card 
- Huerta defeated Evans via TKO (strikes) at 3:30 of round 2.
- Leites defeated Sword via submission (arm-triangle choke) at 3:49 of round 1.
- Diaz defeated Gamburyan via submission (punches) at 0:20 of round 2 to become the Season 5 Lightweight winner of The Ultimate Fighter.
- Penn defeated Pulver via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:12 of round 2.
Bonus awards 
Fighters were awarded $40,000 bonuses.