Coordinates: 39°44′32″N 104°50′29″W / 39.7423°N 104.8414°W
University of Colorado Hospital or University Hospital (formerly named Colorado General Hospital) is the principal teaching hospital for the University of Colorado Denver, located in Aurora, Colorado.
In the most recent (2012–13) U.S. News and World Report hospital rankings, University of Colorado Hospital ranked in the top 50 for 5 of 16 medical specialties.
In 2005, UCH was redesignated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a magnet facility. In 2010, the hospital received its third redesignation of Magnet status.
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute
- May Bonfils Stanton Clinics
- Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation
- Six primary care clinics located in Aurora, Denver, Westminster, Boulder and Lone Tree