University of Colorado Hospital
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|University of Colorado Hospital|
A view of the hospital in 2013 showing the original building (right) and the new inpatient tower (left).
|Location||12605 East 16th Avenue, Aurora, Colorado, United States|
|Affiliated university||University of Colorado Denver|
|Lists||Hospitals in Colorado|
University of Colorado Hospital or University Hospital (formerly named Colorado General Hospital) is the principal teaching hospital for the University of Colorado Denver, located in Aurora, Colorado.
|Diabetes & Endocrinology||#48|
See also: Anschutz Medical Campus
- The Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- The Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
- The Anschutz Cancer Pavilion
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute
- May Bonfils Stanton Clinics
- Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation
- Six primary care clinics located in Aurora, Denver, Westminster, Boulder and Lone Tree
- "University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora, CO - US News Best Hospitals". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved 2012-07-21.
- "Magnet-Designated Facility Information: University of Colorado Hospital". American Nurses Credentialing Center. Archived from the original on 2007-12-08. Retrieved 2007-10-16.