Hello, Joeleoj123, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or and a volunteer will visit you here shortly. Again, welcome! Diego (talk) 13:22, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Plagiarism was changed by Joeleoj123 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.952179 on 2014-03-12T13:37:57+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 13:38, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know.