Walnut Grove Township, Knox County, Illinois
|Walnut Grove Township|
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||35.63 sq mi (92.3 km2)|
|• Land||35.51 sq mi (92.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.12 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.34%|
|Elevation||735 ft (224 m)|
|• Density||21.7/sq mi (8.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61414, 61467, 61485|
|GNIS feature ID||0429888|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.63 square miles (92.3 km2), of which 35.51 square miles (92.0 km2) (or 99.66%) is land and 0.12 square miles (0.31 km2) (or 0.34%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these three cemeteries: Altona, Larson and Walnut Grove.
- Rowva Community Unit School District 208
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Walnut Grove Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Clover Township, Henry County||Weller Township, Henry County||Galva Township, Henry County|
|Ontario Township||Lynn Township|
|Sparta Township||Copley Township||Victoria Township|