|Traded as||ASX: WOR|
|Predecessor||Wholohan Grill and Partners|
|Headquarters||North Sydney, NSW, Australia|
John Grill (Chairman and Non Exec. Director,Founder)
Ron McNeilly (Deputy Chairman and Lead Independent Director)
|Revenue||A$7,627 million (Aug 2013)|
|A$527 million (Aug 2013)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Cadskills, CNEC WorleyParsons, Energy Resourcing, Advisian, INTECSEA, Rosenberg WorleyParsons AS, TWP, WorleyParsonsCord |
WorleyParsons Limited is a large Australian provider of project delivery and consulting services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries. Services cover the full asset spectrum both in size and lifecycle – from the creation of new assets to services that sustain and enhance operating assets.[clarification needed] A comprehensive global network services the customer sector groups to deliver small studies through to mega-projects.
The company is an ASX50 company.
|This section requires expansion. (May 2013)|
In July 2012  John Grill stepped down as CEO and Andrew Wood became new CEO effective 23 October 2012. John Grill became non-executive Chairman of the Board.
In July 2013, WorleyParsons has won a contract from Samsung Heavy Industries to provide design and engineering for a floating production, storage and offloading vessel for an oilfield offshore Nigeria.
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (May 2013)|
- CadSkills - a company in Singapore that specializes in the provision of CAD and technical resource solutions across all disciplines of the infrastructure, hydrocarbons and power industries.
- CNEC WorleyParsons - CNEC WorleyParsons Engineering SA provides consulting services in project management and complete engineering solutions, ranging from feasibility studies to the early operation of the enterprise.
- Energy Resourcing - A provider of professional services to the global resources sector, specializing in recruitment; contracting management services and corporate intelligence
- Advisian - Advisian is the independent advisory arm of the WorleyParsons Group, built from the merger of Evans & Peck, MTG, Ltd. and EcoNomics™ plus the real world experience of WorleyParsons.
- INTECSEA - A global company within The WorleyParsons Group offering capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems.
- Rosenberg WorleyParsons AS - Operates in a fully integrated engineering, fabrication and construction environment with a strong track record in the offshore oil and gas front end engineering and design, reimbursable EPC, long-term maintenance, modifications and operations, subsea fabrication, installation and hook-up markets.
- TWP Holdings (Proprietary) Limited - Specializing in underground mine planning and engineering capabilities, mineral processing and project management solutions.
- WorleyParsons China - The largest international engineering, procurement, and construction management contracting organization in China.
- WorleyParsonsCord - An open shop merit contractor, offering extensive construction experience in the energy industry across Western Canada.
- Cegertec WorleyParsons - Joint venture Quebec since April 2012 which includes the expertise of two leaders in engineering and project management, Cegertec and WorleyParsons.
- NanaWorleyParsons - Provides multi-discipline engineering and design, project management, project controls, procurement and construction management to the hydrocarbons, power and mining industries.
- Transfield Worley - Transfield Services and WorleyParsons have worked together for over 25 years.
- CoSyn Technology - CoSyn was formed as an alliance between The Colt companies and Syncrude Canada Ltd in 1991. CoSyn became an Improve division of the WorleyParsons, after Colt Engineering got acquired by WorleyParsons in 2007.
- "Our History". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "The Board". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "AR". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "AR". Retrieved 14 Aug 2013.
- "Annual Report Presentation" (PDF). Retrieved 14 Aug 2013.
- "Our subsidiaries and associates websites". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "ASX 50". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- WorleyParsons wins engineering contract for FPSO offshore Nigeria, Africa: Oil Review Africa, 2013