|• Total||3.60 km2 (1.39 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||798/km2 (2,070/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Ånge is a railway junction where the northern main line railway (Norra Stambanan) connected with the central main line railway (Mittbanan). Ånge is also known in Sweden as "The Swedish version of Seattle" due to an impressive amount of bands.  Takida, The Grand Opening and Corroded among many other bands.
The following sports clubs are located in Ånge:
- Musical group Takida
- Musical group The Citadel
- Musical group The Grand Opening
- Musical group Corroded
- Musical group Kill Kill Pussycat!
- Musical group Blowball
- Football manager Lars Lagerbäck
- Ice hockey player Samuel Påhlsson
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ånge.|
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- http://dagbladet.se/kulturnoje/kronika/1.458250-ange-sveriges-svar-pa-seattle?articleRenderMode=image&image=bigTop Dagbladet article
|This article about a location in Västernorrland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|