This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ōsaki (大崎) is a primarily commercial district in the northern part of Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan. By today, this district has completed several urban renewal programs around Ōsaki Station of Yamanote Line, which include Ohsaki New City (completed in 1987), Gate City Ohsaki (1999), Art Village Osaki (2007), Oval Court Ohsaki (2004), and ThinkPark (2007).
Rissho University, its predecessor established in 1580 and reorganized into a university in 1924, is a private university with the main campus in Ōsaki. The 55th Prime Minister of Japan Tanzan Ishibashi served as this school's president from 1952 to 1968.
MOS Burger has its headquarters in the ThinkPark Tower in Ōsaki. Fuji Electric and Lawson have their headquarters in the East Tower of Gate City Ohsaki in Ōsaki. Nippon Chemi-Con, an electronic components manufacturer and Topy Industries, a machinery and automotive components company, are also headquartered in the district.
- "Corporate Profile." MOS Burger. Retrieved on January 6, 2011. "Address of Headquarters 4F ThinkPark Tower, 2-1-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-6004 JAPAN" - Address in Japanese: "〒141-6004 東京都品川区大崎2-1-1 ThinkPark Tower 4階 "
- "Corporate Data." Fuji Electric. Retrieved on April 2, 2015.
- "Corporate Profile." Lawson. Retrieved on July 4, 2011. "East Tower, Gate City Ohsaki 11-2, Osaki 1-chome, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8643 Japan"
- "Offices and plants guide." Nippon Chemi-Con. Retrieved on August 29, 2017.
- "Offices." Topy Industries. Retrieved on March 22, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Osaki, Tokyo.|