10th Parliament of Upper Canada
The 10th Parliament of Upper Canada was opened 8 January 1829. Elections in Upper Canada had been held in July 1828. All sessions were held at York, Upper Canada. This parliament was dissolved 8 September 1830 on the announcement of the death of King George IV.
Both the House and Parliament sat at the old York Court House on King Street.
|1st||8 January 1829||20 March 1829|
|2nd||8 January 1830||6 March 1830|
- Legislative Council of Upper Canada
- Executive Council of Upper Canada
- Legislative Assembly of Upper Canada
- Lieutenant Governors of Upper Canada, 1791–1841
- Historical federal electoral districts of Canada
- List of Ontario provincial electoral districts
- Archives of Ontario 
- became Chief Justice for the province in July 1829 and was replaced by Robert Baldwin.
9th Parliament of Upper Canada
|Parliaments in Upper Canada
11th Parliament of Upper Canada