From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1366 BC)
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trends
- 1368 BC—Death of Erichthonius, mythical King of Dardania.
- 1366 BC—Birth of Princess Tadukhipa to Tusratta, King of Mitanni and his Queen Juni. She will be later married to Amenhotep III and after his death to his son and heir Amenhotep IV Akhenaton. She is variously identified with Akhenaton's Queens Nefertiti and Kiya.
- 1365 BC—Ashur-uballit I rises to the throne on Assyria.
- c. 1365 BC—The Citadel of Tiryns, Greece, is built.
- 1362 BC—Birth of the later Pharaoh Amenhotep IV Akhenaton to Amenhotep III and his Queen Tiy.
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|